New lines, a new world of connections in Peel.
GO service is expanding to serve you better – with more frequent service, more stations, cleaner technology and more connections. Across the entire network, our goal is to deliver 6,000 train trips a week – so you won’t need a schedule because the next train is coming soon.
Lakeshore West GO Line
- New regular GO train service to Niagara Region, starting with Stoney Creek in 2019 and Grimsby in 2021
- Service every 15 minutes, all-day between Toronto and Burlington, seven days/week
- Express service every 15 minutes between Clarkson and Union in the morning and back in the evening by 2025
- Service every hour between Toronto and Hamilton, seven days a week by 2025
Milton GO Line
- Service every 15 minutes or better during rush hour between Milton and Toronto
- More parking at Streetsville station.
- Cooksville: New station building and parking structure with 800 additional spaces. Connection to the future LRT.
- Kipling: New bus terminal introducing MiWay and GO bus services to the busy station
Kitchener GO Line
- All-day service, seven days a week to and from Bramalea, and as far as Mount Pleasant midday, evenings and weekends
- Station upgrades at Mount Pleasant, Brampton and Bramalea GO stations
Expected to be complete in 2022, the new Hurontario LRT will make it easier to connect to the places you live, work, and play in Mississauga and Brampton, and across the entire region.
- Fully accessible trains
- Service every 5 minutes during rush hour and 7-10 minutes during off-peak hours
- CONNECTIONS TO: Milton and Lakeshore GO train service, MiWay, Brampton Transit, Züm and Mississauga Transitway
- Elevated bike paths on both sides of the street
Source: Metrolinx | Read more: http://www.metrolinx.com/en/greaterregion/regions/peel.aspx